Paradise Found Stunning Village Condo, Overlooking 30A, Beautifully Decorated Recently Updated
Size –3 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms • Sleeps 6-8
Upon entering Paradise Found our guests are greeted with an expansive entry way leading into an elegantly designed and beautifully decorated kitchen and living area. The living space and dining area intertwine perfectly and provide a very open and comfortable feel. The fully equipped kitchen is spacious, and complete with well-maintained steel appliances and gorgeous coastal granite counter tops and supplied with cooking utensils, pots, pans, knives, and small appliances. The living space also offers ample seating and a smart Tv.
Paradise Found has been meticulously kept, comfortably sleeps 6 guests and spaciously allows you and your family to enjoy the beautiful beaches of 30A. The large private balcony over looking 30A, also offers guests the pinnacle of relaxation and enjoyment for your morning coffee and even more so your evenings while you enjoy the atmosphere and the wonderful aroma of the salt air.
The Master bedroom offers a king-sized bed with an en suite private master bathroom with double vanity, a large walk-in shower and large bathing tub. There are two other bedrooms located by the entrance of the condo one being a spacious and comfortable queen bedroom with a nice flat screen tv, and the third bedroom offering guests two twin beds with a flat screen tv both of these rooms share an elegantly appointed bathroom with a tub/shower combination. There is also a washer and dryer in the unit for your convenience.
The Village of South Walton is centrally located between Alys Beach and Rosemary Beach, once guests arrive at Paradise Found guests can park their cars and walk to all the restaurants and shops.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 6)
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Walk-in Shower & Tub - Sleeps 2
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom - Sleeps 2
- Twin Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds - Shared Bathroom - Sleeps 2
- Living room Sleeper Sofa Queen size - Sleeps 2
Beach Access: Getting to the beach is a breeze.... just walk to the front of 30A like you are going towards Alys Beach and once you come up to the white Seacrest Beach Lifeguard chair you cross 30A and walk direct down the pathway about 100 yards and you are at the beach. A free shuttle will drive you to the beach entrance or you can take the short walk. Either way, everything is only a few minutes from your doorstep.
* Recently Updated and Remodel
* Two Community Pools (Heated Seasonally)
* Complimentary Beach Tram Service (Seasonal)
* Easy Beach Access
* Private Balcony - Overlooking 30A
* Brand New Sleeper Sofa
* Full-Size Refrigerator with Ice maker
* Pots, Pans, & Cooking Utensils Provided
* Complimentary Wi-Fi Cable TV
* Full-Size Washer & Dryer
* Nicely Equipped Kitchen
* Complete Clean Linen - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout
* Keurig Coffee Maker & Regular Drip Coffee Maker
* Granite countertops
* Walking distance to almost everything
* Prime location to the Beach
* Professionally Managed, 24/7 Service
Location and Entertainment
* Right off of Scenic 30A in the beautiful community of Seacrest Beach!
* Nestled between Alys Beach to the West and Rosemary Beach to the East
* Seaside and Watercolor only minutes away
* Close to Publix, Winn-Dixie, many restaurants, and spa.
* 25 minutes from Silver Sands Outlet Mall and Destin shopping
* Golf at nearby
* Bikes available for rent nearby
Paradise Found is professionally management by 30A Rental Properties
30A Rental Properties is here to make sure you have a great time staying at one of our luxury properties. Please feel free to contact us with any questions. Our Complete Clean Linen Promise - ALL linens, including comforters are laundered upon every checkout.
- VERY IMPORTANT - WE DO NOT ACCEPT WIRE TRANSFERS.
- No Smoking, No Pet's - Strict Policy
- Very Important: Our guests are encouraged to purchase travel protection insurance to protect against any unforeseen trip interruptions or if you need to cancel.
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Hayden Markowitz with 30A Rental Properties for additional information)
- Minimum age of primary renter must be 25 and must stay on property for the entire length of stay. No Spring Breakers without Parents, this is strictly enforced.
- Saturday to Saturday - 7 night minimum rentals during peak/high season.
- No Rv's, Trailers, Boat's or Watercraft's allowed to be parked at the property - Due to HOA Rule.
- CONSTRUCTION IS IN PLACE ALL OVER 30A. We cannot be held responsible for construction near the home.
- Guests will be responsible for any and all damages caused to the property during their stay.
30A Rental Properties Rental Agreement: By submitting payment for this reservation, you agree that you have read, understood and agree to adhere to and be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement, thus making it a legal binding contract. Please contact us immediately if you have any questions or concerns. Guests are responsible for all damages and theft to the property during their stay.
About the OwnerWe are a local-based company with a passion and expertise in luxury vacation rentals and property management. Our company’s approach to property management offers homeowners a chance to break away from the crowd, the benefits that our strategic approach to vacation rentals and property management allows your property to have its own identity. Our efficient and well-rounded approach with managing luxury vacation property works uniquely by separating your property from the competitive nature of being another rental choice for guests to choose from.
|Property Type||Condo in a condo on the 2nd floor|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
Spring Break 2021
Mar 13, 2021 - Apr 10, 2021
|$275 - $309||$249 - $309||
May 22, 2021 - Aug 14, 2021
|$315 - $365||$261 - $365||
Spring Break 2022
Mar 12, 2022 - Apr 9, 2022
|$279 - $315||$279 - $315||
May 21, 2022 - Aug 13, 2022
|$315 - $370||$230 - $370||
Talk to a 30A Rental Properties Reservation expert: (850) 238-2151