Here Comes the Sun Perfectly located, overlooking Lagoon Pool, walking distance to the beach
Size –4 Bedrooms • 3.5 Bathrooms • Sleeps 6-10
Welcome to Here Comes the Sun,
Overlooking the famous 12,000 square foot lagoon style swimming pool in Seacrest, here comes the sun, fully embraces everything you could dream for in a beach vacation home.
Upon entering Here Comes the Sun guests are greeted with an inviting interior and and a relaxing living room, well-appointed dining room and astounding kitchen are all included in this open floor plan for everyone to enjoy after a fun-filled day at the beach.
Beautiful hardwood and tile floors throughout, with a balcony on the top floor, redone deck with ample seating off the main living area, plus a screened-in porch on the bottom level. This inviting home features three bedrooms plus bunk room with a flat screen tv in each – and nostalgic Atari system in the bunkroom. The two King suites located on the top floor have their own private baths, with the third bedroom (Queen), bunk room, and bath on the bottom floor. In addition to the ample 3.5 baths, the main living area is on the second floor and provides a quiet separation between the 1st and 3rd floor bedrooms, making it perfectly situated for multiple families. This gorgeous Seacrest Beach Townhome, can accommodate a total of ten.
The house is fully furnished with linens, new pots and pans, upgraded faucets, new fridge and dishwasher, deluxe grill, new updated lighting in kitchen, and more upgrades coming soon!
Nearby grocery stores include Publix (3.7 miles), Winn Dixie Marketplace (3.8 miles) and Seacrest Sundries(walking distance, but smaller selection of items
Sleeping Arrangements - 3 Bedrooms + Bunk Room, 3.5 Baths, (Sleeps 8 - 10)
- Master bedroom I, third floor: King bed, private bathroom with glass door shower
- Master bedroom II, third floor: King bed, private bathroom with glass door shower & tub combo
- Guest bedroom, first floor: Queen bed, bathroom with shower
- Bunk bedroom, first floor: twin over twin bunk bed, shared bathroom with guest bedroom
- Living room, second floor: Queen sleeper sofa -
Beach Access: For your convenience, there is also a complementary shuttle that will pick you up located close to the end of the driveway and take you to and from the beach.
- Private Gas Grill
- Overlooking the Seacrest 12,000 sq ft Lagoon Pool with Waterfall Features
- Minutes to shopping, dining, and entertainment (Conveniently located close to a Publix Grocery store)
- Complementary Wi-Fi and Cable
- Pots, Pans, & Cooking Utensils Provided
- Keurig Coffee Maker & Standard Drip Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Eating Utensils Provided
- Large, Wall Mounted T.V With Cable
- Live Music and Nightlife at Peddler's Pavilion (Seasonally)
- New Stainless Appliances
- Premium Bedding & Linens
- Adjacent to Rosemary & Alys Beach
- Granite Counter-tops
Here Comes the Sun is professionally management by 30A Rental Properties - 30A Rental Properties is here to make sure you have a great time staying at one of our luxury homes. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
* Complete Clean Linen Promise - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout.
* We encourage all our guests to purchase travel protection insurance to protect against any unforeseen trip interruptions or you needing to cancel. No refunds will be given once the refund period has passed, therefore we encourage you to purchase the travel insurance.
* International Travelers will be charged a 5% admin fee.
* No Smoking * Minimum age 25 years old * No Collage or High School Groups.
* No RV's, Trailers, Boat's or Watercraft's allowed to be parked at the property - Due to HOA Rule.
* Saturday to Saturday - 7 Night minimum rentals during peak/high season.
* CONSTRUCTION IS IN PLACE ALL OVER 30A. We cannot be held responsible for construction near the home.
* VERY IMPORTANT - WE DO NOT ACCEPT WIRE TRANSFERS.
* The home is pet friendly for APPROVED pets only for a (non-refundable) Additional Fee:
- Small or Medium sized dogs ONLY - Non-Shedding - House-Trained - Maximum of 2 Dogs - Pet Agreement must be signed and Fees paid.
SUGGESTED ITEMS TO BRING: Beach towels, beach chairs, tanning lotion, camera, radio/ipod, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, dishwasher detergent, laundry soap, bath soap, bicycles, rafts, coffee filters, antiseptic, flashlights, umbrellas, and fishing gear.
30A Rental Properties Rental Agreement: By submitting payment for this reservation, you agree that you have read, understood and agree to adhere to and be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement, thus making it a legal binding contract. Please contact us immediately if you have any questions or concerns. Guests will be held responsible for all damages to the property.
About the Owner
Professionally Managed by 30A Rental Properties
30A Rental Properties works around the clock to make sure all of our finest and most unique luxury vacation rental properties are well taken care of and ready for our guests to enjoy their time. With our full-service property management, we are here to provide the highest quality of guest relations and unmatched response time ensuring all our guests and homeowners alike feel that personalized touch that our company does so well. 30A Rental Properties is here to make sure you have a great time staying at one of our luxury properties. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
|Property Type||Townhome in a townhome|
|Setting & View||
1 Half bath
|Sports & Adventure||
Spring Break 2022
Mar 12, 2022 - Apr 9, 2022
May 21, 2022 - Aug 13, 2022
|$3,640 to $4,550||
Cancellation Policy: Guest receives 95.00 % if cancellation occurs at least 90 days before arrival; No refunds within 90 days of arrival.Saturday - Saturday - 7 Night minimum in season - Rates are subjected to change from the owner and property management company and without notice.
Talk to a 30A Rental Properties Reservation expert: (850) 238-2151